Are you an engineer and want to work with colleagues who share your strong technical interest? Kvaser offers a stimulating environment with cutting-edge products. We value work life balance and having fun at work.
Kvaser is an expert in CAN and related bus protocols, strategically collaborating with other well-established tech companies. We now offer an opportunity for experienced engineers to work within our software department. If you already have a few years of development experience and see Kvaser's technical field as your next challenge, we encourage you to apply.
Examples of Responsibilities
As a software developer at Kvaser, you will primarily work on development in C, C++, and Embedded Linux, focusing on driver development for Windows and Linux, as well as firmware for our products. The software team provides ample freedom to expand your skills and delve into challenging tasks. The team operates agilely using Scrum in two-week sprints, and it's common to collaborate with colleagues to develop and solve problems together.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A master’s degree in data/Electrical Engineering
• Experience in development, either professionally or as a hobby
• Proficiency in both Swedish and English, both spoken and written
• It's a plus if you have experience with C++, Python, and/or Yocto.
A knowledge-oriented work environment with wonderful colleagues.
Opportunities for knowledge deepening through various channels.
Collective agreements common in the tech industry, including shortened work hours and flexible work schedules.
The possibility to work partially from a home office.
A belief in the importance of a work-life balance, both for the individual and for Kvaser.
Details and Contact:
• Start date: As soon as possible, according to mutual agreement
• Employment type: Full-time, permanent
• Location: Aminogatan 25 A, Mölndal
• Contact & questions: Tanja Behram via email@example.com