Kvaser AB, a company founded in early 1980s in Sweden, specialize at advanced CAN Bus(Controller Area Network) solutions to engineers designing and deploying systems in areas as wide ranging as trucks and buses, petrol-driven and electric cars, industrial automation, avionics, construction equipment, building automation, domestic appliances, marine, medical, military, railway, telecoms, textiles and more.
Kvaser Asia is a fully owned subsidiary of Kvaser AB provides full responsible of sales, logistic and technical coordination services for Asia-Pacific region.
About the job:
Handling Orders and Shipping/Logistic Coordination
• Perform order-processing in ERP System. Including Order Picking/Packing
• Prepare Shipping Document
• Logistic Coordinate with foreign customer in Asia Region
• Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
• With 1 – 2 years of experience in order processing will be an advantage.
• Strong sense of responsibility with good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Able to work independently, self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools i.e. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Good command of both English and Chinese Languages. Proficient in both spoken English and Mandarin.
• 5-days work per week
• 12 days annual leave
• Flexible/Adjustable working hour
• Training subsidy (for self-requested or company nominated training)
• Birthday Leave
For questions please contact Managing Director Derek Sum at firstname.lastname@example.org